Last week I was able to get a student ID card, a bank account, a bus pass and move back into my flat. I slept here on Thursday no bites, and I slept here last night and no bites. I have food in the fridge.. I actually made breakfast here and it was delicious. Eggs, a sausage, piece of toast ( I still can't figure out the oven tho).
Over the weekend, we took a break from the City and headed to visit the Fraser family in The Kingdom of Fife.
- When we were headed to Fife, we were on the train. We arrived to our stop, "Lady Bank" and we couldn't get off the train. I pushed and pushed the button and the door wouldn't open. The train then drove off as we see our stop in the distance. We were able to get off in Cupar (sp?) and took a taxi back to Lady Bank.
- Driving through the Kingdom of Fife we heard a loud bang. Looked up and poof this bird was falling from the sky, feathers every where. It was awesome. I have never seen a bird just fall out of a sky on a scenic drive.
- The accents are great. Every time I hear the word "shooter" I think I hear "$h!Ter"
- I have drank so much tea that I need to pee all the time.. I like to call this "bladder in training"
- My favorite new word is Killiekrankie. I have decided that I will use this word in my vocabulary. I know that it is a name of a city or something.. but think about it. If someone is being cranky or grumpy you can walk up to them and say Ahh.. would you kill yer crankie? Killiekrankie.. new favorite word yes.
- School is ONLY for children. Everything is school to me. However, I think I have already offended someone. I asked what she were studying in school and she was quick to tell me that she was in college. Oops. I knew that.. just came out wrong. From now on, I don't go to school, I go to University. Period. University.
- Also.. back in Edinburgh. There is a costco here and you can get a hotdog and a soda for 1.50.